Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Pop Shop Kitty Cute Collection Lipstick Review

.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pop Shop Kitty Cute Collection Lipstick Review


I really forgot to review this nice products. I remember i got this from a Tupperware dealer and i also remembered that this one is a limited edition,
so I don't know if they are still selling this product today.


Packaging:
The lipstick was sealed with a plastic and the product name,description and stuff are just in a sticker that was stamped outside the cover of the lipstick. I also like that the packaging is very travel friendly it super small that can fit on your coin purse.

Texture:
The lipstick is very creamy lipstick and also a pigmented one.

Longevity:
Well it doesn't last a long time maybe an hour but its okay its really really cheap so that's fine and also it comes off easily if you eat something.


Shade:
 I cant really remember how many available shades they have but I've got the shade FELINE . This shade is like common/normal pink shade of lipstick.





with flash

without flash


[L] with flash ; [R] without flash


Likes:

► Travel friendly packaging
► Affordable/cheap
(PRICE RANGE: Php 80-90)
► No smell

Dislikes:
► Packaging
I'm not really expecting too much to it but i just don't like that the brand name designs and stuff are just in a sticker pasted on the tube. Unlike the Aido Classic Lipstick; it is way more cheaper than this one but the packaging is very nice and classy.

Rate:


Where to buy:
Tupperware Dealer/Store

I like this product that's why I don't know why  I forgot to  make a review for this hehehe
Thanks for the time to read. Hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post!

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment