Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Dear Alex, Break Na Kami.Paano?! Love,Catherine Book

.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dear Alex, Break Na Kami.Paano?! Love,Catherine Book


Hello, I'm going to share today my thoughts on Alex Gonzaga's book.
I'm not really in a need of love advice. I just bought this book kasi sumunod sa uso lang hehehe, I heard kasi its a good book daw and of course I like Alex Gonzaga and I'm supporting her and the Filipino authors.


I cant say much about this book but I can assure you that it will really help you. I also like that this book is very interactive, parang kausap mo lang din si Alex, kasi she's giving some task to do to help you out -- that i think will be very helpful to those people are broken hearted.


Though I cant relate on some of the things in the book, I manage to learn something from it, and that is the relationship with God, thanks to Alex for reminding me how very important our relationship with our Creator. I admit I'm not really a religious type of person; like those people who read the Bible everyday, but I believe in Him and His power, indeed He is amazing and He can change your life for the better, look at Alex story, it proves and shows it.

There are tons of quotes and things Alex says that I like on the book and I'd like to share it to you guys. Here it is:

p.37

p.38

p.42

 p.47

p.48

p.50

p.50

p.119

p.135

p.23

p.29

p.66

p.37


Have you guys read this one?
Hope you like this post?
Thanks for the time to read.
See you on my next post 


FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment