Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Colour Collection HD Lipstick in Raspberry Red Review

.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Colour Collection HD Lipstick in Raspberry Red Review


So today, I'm going to review the lipstick I got from Sample Room.
Read my post HERE

Ayaw na ma-seal nung top part nung box, na damage ata sa shipping nayupi. pero okay lang atleast hindi yung mismong liptick ang nasira hehe :D

Packaging:
I'm a little bit disappointed with the packaging, its just a simple and sturdy and i also think that it looks very cheap to me. It kinda reminds me of NYX Matte Lipstick packaging or is it just me hehehe.


Texture:
The lipstick has a creamy texture, I also like that the lipstick stains on my lips and its very pigmented.

Longevity:
 It stays on my lips for about 4 hours without eating oily foods.


Shade:
There are 7 shades available (if i'm not mistaken), but i got the shade Raspberry Red. When i first saw it on Sample Room I thought  it was a light red shade lipstick, but when I got it, its like a hot pink colored lipstick, there's no hint of red on it. I was fooled with the name of the lipstick Raspberry Red LOL !!









Swatch:

[L] with flash ; [R] without

[L] with flash ; [R] without

Likes:
► Long lasting  
► Smell
yes there's a smell that i can't determine, but its really tolerable.
► Shade
.
Dislikes:
► Pricey/Expensive (P399)
For me its a bit pricey because i'm very kuripot hehehe, and also my allowance is just very small so i cant afford this kind of price, that's why i'm so thankful to Sample Room.
► Packaging
I'm really disappointed to it, as I've said earlier above. And also i think that the brand name that is pasted on tube would easily comes of soon.

Rate:

Where to buy:
Tupperware Dealers, but i got mine on Sample Room

Visit Tupperware sites:
http://www.tupperwarebrands.ph/

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/tupperwarebrandsph

xx,

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Shade! I'm really enjoying browsing through your blog I'm a new follower on GFC and bloglovin and I'd love it if you followed back :) Keep in touch dear!
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete