Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: My First Sample Room Experience

.

Friday, January 9, 2015

My First Sample Room Experience


I finally use my 100 points that i received when i signed up from Sample Room a few months ago.
It takes me a few months to place my very first order because every time I visit their site and try to use my points for the items i wanted to try, they are already or always out of stock.



When I received an email from Sample Room that they'll have a new product available, i felt happy and excited at the same time when i learned that the product is beauty/makeup product.
Oh! Yeah Baby!



My order arrived after 2 days and I'm very very happy to share to you guys this very nice lipstick from Colour Collection.



Ayaw na ma-seal nung top part nung box, na damage ata sa shipping nayupi. pero okay lang atleast hindi yung mismong liptick ang nasira hehe :D





Here's the review I posted on Sample Room.



Visit their site: http://www.sampleroom.ph/

Sample Room is for the Philippine residents only.

I am very happy for my first Sample Room experience and I know this won't be my last order from them.
This post is a bit late because I got my order last December, I just have a hard time last month that's why I didn't post it earlier.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this post.
See you on my next post!
Have a nice day!




Disclaimer:
Credits to Sample Room 
for some photos.

2 comments:

  1. Ms Sharleen about da shipping pano ung process?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Oh i forgot to include that on my post, thanks for asking :)
      Well, you have to pay 100 pesos or depends on the weight of your order for the shipping fee and wait for 3-4 days pag Manila area ka and 4-7 days if sa province ka :)

      Delete