Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Simply Pretty Shine No More Loose Shaker Powder

.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Simply Pretty Shine No More Loose Shaker Powder




When I saw its picture on the brochure I thought its in a big bottle but when I got this its really small pala  its like 3 inches but it doesn’t matter because puno naman yung laman niya eh unlike other face powders if you buy them on big bottles the content is like half of their bottle packaging (do you get what I mean?). I use this to set my foundation and concealer. It gives me the “shine no more” on my face like what the title of the product says.

Packaging: It has a light pink curvy bottle that has a purple twisting cap.
What I like:
Nice packaging
Has no smell
Affordable
Very convenient in traveling  (If you don’t want a little bottle hanging around your travel makeup bag you can buy their compact shine no more powder,but its a bit pricey in my opinion)
Without

 With




Price: 79.00
Shade: Soft Bisque
Available shades: Almond & White
30g
Repurchase : YES
Where to buy : Avon Store/Avon Representative or Dealer
Rate 5/5
Have you ever tried this ? Do you know any affordable setting powder?
Please tell me ,leave a comment below!
Thanks for reading !!

xx,

2 comments:

  1. Wow the packaging is so interesting!
    You got a new follower ;)

    http://thehappysloths.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete