Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room #5

.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sample Room #5


Okay here's my 5th  Sample. 
 I already received my Palmolive shampoo and conditioner here (Check my postwhen i order this on Sample Room, I really really like this product, that's why i'm so happy when i saw this on the site, I also ordered the other two soap on the #OneWashWonder line of Olay, for me to experience and try them all.


Olay Skin Whitening Bar



These two is really so mabango, when i opened the parcel I immediately smell its fragrance, but the soap with Rose & Milk is waaayy more mabango.



Palmolive Shampoo & Conditioner


Really love this two.




That's it for my Sample Room post, I hope you'll like it!
See you on my next post  



FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment