Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: What's in the box? How does it feel?

.

Monday, August 29, 2016

What's in the box? How does it feel?


If you're following me on Instagram, you probably know that i have received the, "oh so called mystery box" a few months ago, beauty bloggers and Youtubers were raving about it.


When they feature this on their channel they said only 100 person will be given to be able to see whats in the box and experience what they felt. I saw their post very late but still tried my luck and joined all the gurus who is hosting the giveaways. I'm not expecting that i'll be on the 100 person that's why i was shocked when i received the box.



I'm thanking Palmolive Philippines and Keren of beautyklove on Youtube, since i received the box under her name to have the opportunity to experience the magaan-soft hair.



The  new advance formula of Palmolive Shampoo & Conditioner is very nice. The formulation of the shampoo becomes thicker. The only thing i didn't like about this is the conditioner, it still gave me the same greasiness and oiliness feeling i experience in their old formula so i think don't use too much product onto your hair to avoid it.








Ad that's my experience of magaan-soft hair, have you guys tried it?
How was it? Share your experience by leaving it in the comment section.

Hope you guys like it.
See you on my next post  


FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment