Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Happy Skin Workshop ft. Janina Vela

.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Happy Skin Workshop ft. Janina Vela


#HappySkinXJaninaVela #HappySkinWorkshop

Happy Skin conucteda makeup workshop featuring Janina Vela last July 30 at the Central Square, BGC for free.


Its my first time to attend a workshop so i was very excited hahaha and of course i know i got to meet Janina Vela na. We got there a little late than the call time kasi  we dont know the location, hindi naman kasi ako nagagawi madalas doon sa area, cause' when we got there she was just starting her makeup.


She really love that makeup brush set.


Giirll, struggle is real.

I can totally say that Janina is like a what you see is what you get person, from watching her videos on Youtube to personal ganun na ganun siya, a  jolly and fun to be with person, and syempre  she's way more beautiful in person,


A photo posted by Sharleen Garcia | EY-ES-GIE (@anasharleengarcia) on


And then Hannah Pangilinan just pop in the store hahaha, as in  bigla ko na lang siya nakita doon sa loob ng store at first nga  I thought she's Ylona Garcia e hahaha, she's so pretty right?


Some of the attendees


When the question and answer part came i asked Janina what is her advice to the beginner/new Youtubers, and she answered that just be consistent and original.


And of course a groupfie hahaha






Overall experience, I'm really really happy for this new experience, Thank you Happy Skin for this kind of event, I learn some few tips and tricks from this event. I hope I got to attend events like this in the future. :*


I hope you all did like this!
See you on my next post 



FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE










No comments:

Post a Comment