Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Review: HBC Essentials Fake Lashes

.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Review: HBC Essentials Fake Lashes

HBC Fake Lashes in NE34 Makapal (Thick)


What I like:
 Affordable for only 20.75
Nice packaging

What I don’t like
 It has no glue; well that’s why it’s cheap
 Very dramatic The curls are too high

(L) No fake lashes;  (R) With fake lashes


Look its has very long curled lash


Repurchase: Maybe I’ll try the other types of their fake lashes

 Note: 
Make sure you use a cotton/cotton square and makeup remover to remove fake lashes,and don’t just yanked it off because you’ll get hurt, I PROMISE !!!. You can also use baby oil or petroleum jelly!! 


Thanks for reading !!
Have a nice day :)

xx,
Love 
 

2 comments:

  1. very cheap! but I also think that those lashes are just too high. :)
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete