Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Makeover Time with ate Vanessa !!!!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Makeover Time with ate Vanessa !!!!




Ate Vane visits our house after their job interviews with my sister. She’s one of the close friends of my sister. I really don’t know what to do that time so I asked her if it’s okay if I’ll makeover her, well she said yes naman, but before we start
she asked me to put new nail polish on her nails, I used Caronia Regular Polish in BLUEBERRY  




 For her makeover , I did a simple makeup, I put some white shimmery eye shadow and a little gold-brown color on her crease to balance, then I put a winged liner, a little blush on to add some color to her cheeks and finished with a pink lips to look more natural. We didn’t plan for an outfit but she asked me if she can try on these floral pants


 just to try on so I let her. Well I think it suits her naman right? And it suits her top as well, so I said “tuloy tuloy na natin to te I just add a little accessories to balance the whole look and then TADAA! She became my model for the day and finally we took a lot of pictures!
Before

After pictures:






Model lang ng bag





BTW, Ate vane loves the makeup that I did for her, so what do you think of it?
I had so much fun makeover-ing her : D
Until next time! For sure there will be a part 2 so stay tune!!
Have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love make up sessions with friends! :)) that's an awesome look and she's super pretty!
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete