Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Marrionaud N34 Concealer Brush

.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Marrionaud N34 Concealer Brush


Marrionaud N34 Concealer Brush is very affordable because it cost Php 69.00 only then you can now have a concealer brush, but lucky for me I got this for only Php 55.00 because Watsons in SM San
Lazaro is on sale. This brush is very convenient   to use especially for beginners like me, it has a nice packaging; the packaging has a zip lock so you can use it to store the brush if you’re traveling. It also have a brush guard so it’s free from dirt if you’re storing it, and it also help to keep the brush in shape. The brush is super thin it helps me to spread the concealer on my face evenly and sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow brush. And also the bristle of the brush is soft it’s very safe on your face. You can buy this at any Watsons and SM department stores nationwide. 


 It has an oval shape brush

It comes with a brush guard


It's very thin


It comes with a zip lock packaging


Rate : ★★★★★ 5/5

Hope you enjoy reading ! Have a nice day !


xx
Love,





1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now, feel free to join =))) Here's the link http://loisbaguio.blogspot.com/2013/05/tolb-x-oasap-giveaway.html …

    ReplyDelete