Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Review : Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - 620 Coral Queen

.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Review : Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - 620 Coral Queen


I love this lipstick; the packaging is really really nice. This lipstick has a very nice shade it’s a bright red-orangey with some touch of pink color, it’s extremely pigmented, for me
 it is also creamy and moisturizing, perfect for my lips so this one is one of my favorite lipstick, also I don’t really need any lip gloss to get the shine that I want ‘coz its already shiny, but not too much and also it smells good its really smells like coral I really like that part. And I think this lipstick would look great and suits on fair or light complexion of skin tone but for the dark complexion, it’s also okay if you wear this but it will not look like the way you expect it, it will look darker for you. I’m definitely gonna buy it but if it runs out sad to say I can’t find this lipstick here in manila, so if any of you knew where can I buy it please tell me. Thanks to Kathylouee for introducing/giving this to me because I love it, I really do love it.









 

Rate : ★★★★★ 5/5

Hope you enjoy reading !! Have a nice day !

xx
Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment