Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room #9 Haul

.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sample Room #9 Haul


On this haul, its has only one product featured since i used all my Sample Room points to get it.


Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 and PA++++







"I really like this tinted sunscreen. There is no strong odor. It evens out my skin and finishes into matte after blending, it dries pretty quick though so you might have to blend it quickly. The coverage is light, perfect for everyday use and looks very natural on my face and feels very lightweight like there is no product on my face. But when I started to oil up it feels sticky on my face, what I did is I blotted it and put some powder and its all fine."
My review from Sample Room



After using it for the purpose of the review tinigil ko na siyang gamitin, i don't know i just suddenly stop using it. Then, when i realized na hindi ko na siya ginagamit, i started to used it again but this time, it gave me breakouts, hindi ko alam bakit, nakakalungkot man pero i decided to stop it na talaga. Sayang, its a promising product pa naman for me.


Price in the market:

Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 and PA++++: PHP 449.75



So if you guys wanna try Sample Room just visit their site and log in.
Happy Sampling!




That's all for this post, i hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post  




FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment