Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: 11:11 Online Sale: Lazada First Shopping Experience

.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

11:11 Online Sale: Lazada First Shopping Experience


The plan was to buy a kiddie tent for my neice but we ended up buying three products.
So yeah, online shopping is not a new to me I've been online shopped before (here's an example) so its easy for me to access Lazada's site. As i looked into the pile of sale products i've seen different pretty products but i restrained myself buying a lot hahaha, #pigilpigildinbes but then again we ended up buying two more items hahaha.



I was stunned when i checked out the  items because I know Lazada has this thing that you have to reach a certain amount of pesos to avail the free shipping of your items, so I was shocked to know that we dont need to pay for the shipping fee even though we didn;t reach the said amount. I believe you need you need 1500 pesos to avail it, our total amout was only 534 pesos only.
Coorect me if im wrong ha, i think the free shipping was included in the online revolution sale.

We choose cash on delivery because for me its more convenient if you'll pay it pag dumating na mismo yung items mo.

 As of the shipping or delivery, I'm very impressed by Lazada because their shipping is very fast, 11.11 land on friday so we order it by friday night, I was surprised that Lazada texted me on monday morning that my order will be shipped that day. So happy guys!
My orders came in different time but still in the same day.


Lazada gave me a time frame for my products to arrive but hey, it came earlier than that.

VR BOX




This VR box came in first, i don't really know why we bought this hahaha, maybe because it's only 99 pesos when we were browsing at Lazada. hahaha


TICKLE CASTLE TENT







My niece was really happy when this was arrived she told me, para akong prinsesa hahahah.
This tent is really big i can fit inside hahaha. This only cost 249 pesos.


SANDISK CRUZER DIAL USB 16GB




This is really a steal from the sale, and i'm very happy to get this one. You see 16gb for only 199 pesos diba?!

One of the things I like on shopping at Lazada is that they updated me every single time something is happening on my order from getting into the warehouse to shipping at my doorstep. So its really a plus points for Lazada.

My overall first experience at Lazada is superb and amazing that's why i know this wouldn;t be my last. That's all I hope you enjoy my 11.11 online sale haul at Lazada.
See you on my next post 





FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE


No comments:

Post a Comment