Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Tis the Season to be Sephora Glammin'

.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Tis the Season to be Sephora Glammin'




Christmas is now in the air! my gosh its already December, how time flies so fast right?!
This holiday season is all about glam, its the season that we need to put ourselves together by looking fabulous and glamourous because its the time where we have a lot of parties and occasions that we need to attend to.


For the holiday season, I wanted to look a little bit different than last year or a little different from my usual looks. I really love browsing thru the internet for some makeup inspirations ganun din ka kayo?. So this is the look i saw on Pinterest, I'm thinking of wearing this look during the holidays. A dark lip with a neutraly, brownish and shimmery eyes.

ctto

Here's my list of products that i wish to use to achieve the look:

















Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Push-up Eyeliner




Ardell Invisibands














The products mention above is available at sephora. 
Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!
Hope you enjoyed this post.
See you on my next post 




Disclaimer: All photos are taken form sephora.ph and @jadeywadey180


FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE



No comments:

Post a Comment