Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: My Zalora PH Haul and First Experience !!!

.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Zalora PH Haul and First Experience !!!


I received a 700 pesos voucher for a writing gig I did last year, so before the voucher expires I decided to use it na!

Last April 21, I placed my order on Zalora. Since I live in Metro Manila, I just need to wait 1-3 business days for my order to arrive at my doorstep.

So by the next day April 22, at around 10 in the morning I received a text from Zalora rider, he says that my order will arrive on that day, but sadly no one came at my doorstep. Pinaasa ako ni kuya! Huhuhu. Syempre excited ako sa order ko kaya medyo naiinis ako hehehe. 
Then upon checking their site and track my order, I saw that my order has been sent back on their hub and also there's a comment there saying "No Payment" what the eff , I was shocked hahaha, ni hindi nga dumating sa bahay namin yung rider eh, siguro tinamad maghanap ng bahay si kuya hahaha lol.
                       
              So the following day, April 23, I received a text again from Zalora that my order will arrive on that day. By 1 in the afternoon kuya manong Zalora rider arrived at our doorstep! Then I paid 100 pesos for the shipping fee. Whooo! Sa wakas dumating na rin.

And here's my order:
                     
It comes on a plastic parcel of Zalora.

It has also sticker seal which my name was printed on it.



It also comes with a black envelope which inside has the official receipt and the order return slip in case
 there's a problem with your order.

My orders:

Tomato Lipstick Addict Loafers
Price: 450.00


I was disappointed with its packaging, I thought this will be in a shoe box but i was wrong, naka plastic lang siya, wala man lang medyo decent packaging to think Tomato ang brand niya; kilalang brand. Pero sige okay lang, palalampasin ko since i really like the loafers, na love at first sight nga ata ako sa shoes na ito e hahaha. ganda no?!


It also has the shoe bag, siguro ito na yung pang packaging hahaha.

The shoes has a velvety texture


H2Ocean Netania Flat Sandals
Price: 249.00


This one comes in a white shoe box. It was suppose to be in color black but since there's no available for my size, I end up getting the nude one. It was also the last piece for the size 9, and bilis niya maubos, maybe because it's very pretty,stylish and cheap. I really like this sandals, it is very comfy to wear plus you can also partner this sandals on every outfit.




Overall Experience:

It was a successful transaction from Zalora, i guarantee you guys to purchase on Zalora. Though that paasang rider is one thing i don't like -- siguro naman not all their  are like that diba?! So i still give them
4 out of 5 stars

Thanks for the time to read!
Have a nice day!
See you on my next post 


FIND ME ON: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

2 comments:

  1. you're review is just what I need. I am thinking about buying something from them :)
    thanks for your review! <3
    www.emmereyrpse.com

    ReplyDelete