Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: January 9,2013

.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9,2013

January 9,2013



This is the day of the feast of Black Nazarene, I went to Manila City Hall with my sister to visit my father and wait for the Black Nazarene procession to pass by it was also my first time to see the actual procession of the Black Nazarene.When the Black Nazarene is infront of Manila City Hall the people were screaming loud and waving their white towels or handkerchief, and that's the time when the office of my dad release the bottled water for the devotees

Heres a video when my dad is starting to realease the bottled water.

 
And some pictures :

 



The people was really,totally thirsty and they were racing to get the bottled water,because of the people who mobbed the window we didn't see the Black Nazarene well for me I just saw a glimpse of the people who are standing in the container (i dont know what to call it) of Black Nazarene.My dad went to the big gate of Manila City Hall to see the Nazarene . Here's a video my dad took

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEYLNKLCwK4

and some pictures:

 


 
 

 
After the Black Nazarene passed by we went to Sm Manila just to passed by and then we saw this devotees inside the mall with no slippers :D


 


and passed by this amazing motorcycle

 


 and that's the day of my Jan. 9,2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment