Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room #21 | #SampleRoomSpotlight #RoommateoftheMonth #SampleRoomPH

.

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Sample Room #21 | #SampleRoomSpotlight #RoommateoftheMonth #SampleRoomPH

 


I had to reuse the photo kasi wala akong pic this batch of sample hahahah, sorry na


I'll be sharing agad the products i got from Sample Room since i was not able to take pictures for this batch na magkakasama sila, so let me share with you my haul for this batch of samples.

Here is my 21st Sample Room Haul and my posted reviews for each samples.


LIFEBUOY TOTAL 10 HAND SANITIZER



"I've been liking this sanitizer since I got it. It's not sticky and smells really nice, I don't know if it's just me but it has a refreshing feeling whenever I used it. Plus the size of this sanitizer is very travel-friendly."

I super love the scent of Lifebuoy products.



DR. S. WONG'S BIODERM OINTMENT 




"I used this on my skin itchiness and surprisingly it did reduce the itch/redness and I think it's very effective, I also felt a bit of menthol-like when I applied it. So overall I think it's a great product I can't say much if it is effective with pimples but I can say it's very effective for your skin itchiness/redness."



SEOUL WHITE KOREA BYE BYE ACNE PIMPLE-FIGHTING WHIP SOAP with PIMPLE PATCH





"This Seoul White Korea Bye Bye Acne Pimple-Fighting Whip Soap is very promising! It dries up and lessens my pimple with just a few uses, it reduced a few of my acne marks but like the small marks on my face still, overall this is one of the products I'll definitely recommend trying. There's just one thing I'm concerned with about the soap it's super soft and foamy but after a while it gets slimy and it gets easily became small."

I'm really impress with this product, i'll probably use it again when i had a chance to buy this at Watsons.



PRICES IN THE MARKET




LIFEBUOY TOTAL 10 HAND SANITIZER - 59 pesos
DR. S. WONG'S BIODERM OINTMENT SEOUL WHITE KOREA BYE - 21.95 pesos 
BYE ACNE PIMPLE-FIGHTING WHIP SOAP with PIMPLE PATCH - 229 pesos



So if you guys wanna try Sample Room just visit their site.




That's all for this post, i hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post  


FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE









2 comments:

  1. Ohh that soap looks interesting Il definitely gonna pick that up the next time I visit Watsons,

    https://bit.ly/3KyQ3Vp
    Steph-G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph, yesss the Seoul White Korea soap is surprisingly good, definitely recommend to try! Anyway thanks for dropping by ❤

      Delete