Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Simple Glam/Festive Makeup Look 2022 Coachella Inspired | sharleen garcia

.

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Simple Glam/Festive Makeup Look 2022 Coachella Inspired | sharleen garcia





Hello guys, let me share with you my Simple Festive Coachella Inspired Look, since bumalik na nga ang coachella this 2022 nainspired ako na mag makeup at yung look na peg ko is festive at kunyari aattend tayo sa Coachella hahahah, wala akong plan ivideo sana ito pero naisip ko why not this is for fun lang naman. So I hope you enjoy!


PRODUCTS USED IN THE LOOK:

Quick Fx No Shine Mattifier
Squad Cosmetics Squadlette in Serene
Focallure Blush in Fearless
Anastasia Beverly Hills Maya Mia Palette
Beauty Glazed Eyeliner
Nichido Length & Volume Mascara
Menow Eyeliner in White
Ever Bilena All Day Foundation in Oriental
Careline Pimple Spot Concealer in Natural
Colourette Colourtint in Lola
Dr. Sensitive No Sebum Powder
Trend It Up Contour Palette
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Soft & Gentle
Colourette Velvetint in Rosé
Bare Blush Matte Obsession in Babe Time

Disclaimer:
I am not a professional makeup artist. I just love makeup and share what i created using it. All my reviews are base on my own experience, some products may or may not work for you.
This is not a sponsored video.

For Business Inquiries (Collaboration, Sponsorship or Product Reviews) Email me at sharleengarciamail@gmail.com


Camera:
Canon EOS1300D


Editor:
Wondershare Filmora

Music:
*Youtube Audio Library



 

No comments:

Post a Comment