Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: 100 pesos and Below Makeup Products Vol.4

Saturday, July 9, 2016

100 pesos and Below Makeup Products Vol.4


Hello guys! Sorry this next installment of this series is super late. I'm having a hard time, choos, wala lang talaga akong budget hahaha. But here it is my new addition of makeups that is only below 100 pesos.


EB Evera Lip and Cheek Tint
- Php 75.00
-SM Beauty Section



Finess Blotting Sheets
- Php 39.00
- Watsons, SM Beauty Section


Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
- Php 20.00
- SM Supermarket


Aido Classic Mascara
-Php 50.00
- Watsons


Daiso Makeup Brush Cleaner
- Php 88.00
- Daiso Stores


I now some of you may already know about these products, but still i hope this post may help some of you! Thank you for the time, I hope you'll continue to support this series on my blog!
See you on my next post 





FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE



No comments:

Post a Comment