Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room Haul #10

.

Friday, May 11, 2018

Sample Room Haul #10


My 10th Sample Room




I dont know kung nabasa ng Sample Room yung post ko hahaha SEE POST HERE, finally nakakuha na ako nitong bag nila, this bag na lang kasi ang wala ako and gustong gutso ko siya kasi calligraphy then color blue pa so sabi ko sa post ko sana ibigay nila sakin yung ganitong bag hahahaha. Anyway i'm happy kasi i have all the sample room bag na hoping they'll release new bag.





Pantene Pro-V Summer Rescue Shampoo & Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Summer Rescue Conditioner

"I think this is the best Pantene shampoo and conditioner i've tried so far. I really like that this product does not dry my hair and scalp. My hair has been improved and became more manageable and softer while using this and very lightweight too. And it doesnt make my hair oily so its really a plus point."



Céleteque DermoScience™ Sun Care Matte Moisturizer SPF 30

I can't find my review on the site



Let me share you their prices in the market

Celeteque Moisturizer -  PHP 230 for 50 ml (I only got sample sizes)
Pantene Shampoo - PHP 112
Pantene Conditioner - PHP 159


So if you guys wanna try Sample Room just visit their site.




That's all for this post, i hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post  




FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment