Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Aryana Beauty Scar Eradickation Stretch Mark & Scar Remover Gel Review

.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Aryana Beauty Scar Eradickation Stretch Mark & Scar Remover Gel Review


Aryana Beauty Scar Eradickation Stretch Mark & Scar Remover Gel

I have stretch marks on my underarms so i'm looking for a products to kinda lessen it or lighten my stretch marks because its  kinda wide and deep on both sides of my underarms.  I have tried a few products but it did not have an effects on my stretch marks. So lets find out if this product will be effective on my stretch marks.




PACKAGING:

Very simple small plastic tub. It has stickers on it which has the label of Aryana Beauty and at the side of the tub is the direction on how to use the product and description.



FORMULATION/TEXTURE

It has a gel texture and when you apply on your skin it becomes watery, its like the iWhite Aqua Moisturizer. 






SMELL

It has menthol-y scent which i really enjoy, ang sarap sa ilong hahaha.


RESULT

The tub lasted me for a week, i used it after bath day and night. 
Sadly, I can't see any difference after using the product for 1 week.


As you can see the two photos don't have the same lighting
After photo is 1 week of using the product



LIKE

Smell
Travel Friendly Packaging

DISLIKES

Its not effective on my stretch marks
A bit pricey for my budget
Small amount of product

PRICE

PHP 300


WHERE TO BUY

(Just click to go to their site)




FINAL THOUGHTS 


Sooo, I dont know what i'm gonna feel about the product because i really like it its just that its not effective sa akin or sa case ko i have an old deep stretch marks so maybe 1 tube is not enough but di ako maconvince na bumili ulit ng isa kasi i cant see kahit konting lightness na nagyari sa akin wala talaga kaya i'm still thinking if i should get one. Plus, medyo may kamahalan siya sa aking student budget hahaha, medyo konti lang kasi ang laman ng isang tub so one reason din yun kung bakit nag dadalawang isip ako.


RATE




I hope you guys enjoy this post.
Thanks for the time to read.
Have a nice day!
Have you guys tried out this product? What are your thoughts about it?
Leave them in the comment section below.






Disclaimer:  This review is based on my personal experience and opinion. This product may or may not work for everyone. Thank you.


FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment