Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Live Makeup Demo with Ms. Joyce Sola

.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Live Makeup Demo with Ms. Joyce Sola


Since March is Women's Month. Sm Manila's Etude House and Tony Moly are celebrating by conducting a live makeup demo with Ms.  Joyce Sola ( aka Candyloveart ).
As you read through this blog post, I'll just post pictures from  the said event. It was my first time to attend at this kind of event and i can tell that i enjoyed and loved it.

I was also very happy that it was  just near my school, that's why i did not hesitate to go. hahaha


Ms. Joyce Sola ( aka Candyloveart )


Etude House for "Summer Makeup"






Tony Moly for "Job Application Makeup"






After the event Etude House and Tony Moly were so kind to give some freebies to the people who attend the event.


And I got the Tony Moly one.





And finally met her!








Thank you to Etude and Tony Moly for conducting this event and also to Ms. Joyce Sola for sharing some tips for us girls there. I had a great time!
Happy Women's Month!

Thank you for the time to read.
See you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment