Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room #3: Hair Care

.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sample Room #3: Hair Care


This is gonna be a super late post, hahahaha.
I ordered my second sample last December, and late ko na narealize na Holiday season pala when I was depositing my payment; and they're gonna be closed  means no shipping of samples, so I'll have to wait til January to receive my sample.





I received my sample by the first week of January.




Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner




Cream Silk Standout Straight Leave On Cream




And that's all for my 2nd Sample Room experience. If you want to know more about them visit their site:  http://www.sampleroom.ph/

Sample Room are for Philippine residents only!


Thanks for your time to read! Happy Sampling.
Have a nice day!
See  you on my next post




FIND ME ON:   FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE



3 comments:

  1. i love sample room! <3 kaya lang ang tataas ng points they require for most of their product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, napansin ko din yan these past few months kaya nga pang 2nd sample ko pa lang e :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! I'll check out this subscription box :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete