Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: New Years Eve 2015 Makeup Look

.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Years Eve 2015 Makeup Look


Oh how time fly so fast, tomorrow will be the last day of the year 2015, and its been a challenging yet fun year to me, i hope you had a great year as well.


And if you are looking for simple and easy makeup you can wear on New Years eve, you can check out my makeup tutorial, so please do watch it.




I decided to do a dark lips for this look because I haven't done any,  and also I originally wanted to do a Marsala color for my lips since its the color for the year 2015 but i don't have that kind of lipstick that is why i did some experiment on my makeup and that color is what i come up with and I'm happy on how it turned out.

Products I used on this look:

Kryolan Camouflage Concealer Creme
H&M Blush On
SanSan Eyeshdow in Warm Copper Fire
Coastal Scents Smokey Palette in Bittersweet Orange
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow in Ivory Slipper
Collection Pressed Powder
Rimmel London Exaggerating Eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies' Mascara
Avon Ultra Color Lipstick
San San Eyeshadow in Deep Earth Brown 

Here are some pictures for this look







Thank you for your time!
Have a nice day!
I hope 2016 will be a better year for us!
Happy New Year!
See you on my next post :*

No comments:

Post a Comment