Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: ELF Liquid Eyeliner Review

.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

ELF Liquid Eyeliner Review


At Last, I've got the time to make a review of the product that i've been using for the past few months.

I wanted to learn more about putting eyeliner that's why i got this product. This products is also one of the affordable liquid eyeliner I've seen so far, that's why  i picked it up at the Primp Pad online shop. You can check my post about my shopping experience at the The Primp Pad here.



Packaging:
It's a sleek small bottle, nothing special to it. Its pretty simple, it also comes with a fine tip brush to create fine lines.



Formulation:
I find the formulation runny and watery, it is not too opaque, but its very buildable, One to two swipe is enough and you're good to go!


Likes:
No traceable scents.
► Very lightweight, you can't even feel you have eyeliner.
► Affordable, I bought mine on an online shop for 68 Php, but at the mall i know it sells on a higher price.

Dislikes:
► Brush Applicator. The brush is very fine and i like it but t it is not stiff, i'm having a hard time to control it especially when doing flicks or winging out the liner It tends to bend easily.
► Also, ELF claims that this eyeliner is smudge proof but guess what? It's not! The eyeliner wears off easily when you smudge it and also if you have oily eyelids this product is not for you, since it's not also waterproof/sweatproof.



Overall:
This product is very easy to use, it does not require expertise but practice will definitely help you make an even and perfect wing when using this product. Since I'm a beginner on putting on winged liner, I can say that this one is really a great product to practice on. 

Rate:

Thanks for the time to read!
Have a nice day!
See you on my next post 








1 comment:

  1. i've tried that product too and I was not really impressed. great review!
    www.emmereyrose.com

    ReplyDelete