Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: It's My 2nd Year on YouTube

.

Monday, December 8, 2014

It's My 2nd Year on YouTube


It's my 2nd Anniversary of my YouTube channel.

Its been 2 years since I started uploading videos on my YouTube account, I know I’m not always uploading due to too many reason; like no internet connectivity, no idea on what should upload next, lack of tools and equipment for my next video and many more.

Of all the videos I've uploaded, I have gained and lost some subscribers but that’s okay. Today, December 8, 2014; I’ll be celebrating my 2nd Year anniversary on my YouTube channel and I just wanted to say Thank You for supporting my channel  for the past year and I hope you’ll still support me for my future years as a Youtuber.



I have now 15 subscribers and 2,994 video views, I know that this is just a little number but to me this is  already very huge.


Here are my Top 5 popular video post:


For more picture of this visit HERE


For more picture of this visit HERE



 Read my review of this product HERE



For more picture of this visit HERE



For more picture of this visit HERE



So if you haven’t subscribe yet please do subscribe  it is very much appreciated.
 (You can find the subscribe button at the right side of my blog)
Thank you for the time to read!
Have a nice day!
See you on my next post

xx,


No comments:

Post a Comment