Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: ELSA of Frozen Inspired Makeup Look

.

Monday, May 5, 2014

ELSA of Frozen Inspired Makeup Look






Frozen fever is still in the air that's why I made a recreation of Elsa's look on the movie Frozen.Though it's a late recreation/inspired look post i still hope you'll enjoy and like this.I also did a makeup tutorial video of it so that it will be easy for you to understand and follow on how to get my recreation look of Elsa.

Please do watch it :




Here's the list of products i used in this tutorial:


For the face:
Loreal Smooth Resurfacing Primer
Bourjois BB Cream in 21 Vanilla
Kryolan Camouflage Creme Concealer in D64

For the eyes:
I clearly don't know the line of the eye shadow palette i used in this look,because the name of the product that is printed on the palette had been faded already,my mom told me that its's from a local makeup brand in Kuwait.(My mom works there and she bought me the palette btw) So you can use any violet eye shadow that you own to create this look.
As for my brows i use the Aido Colour Pencil in Black.
Maybelline Gelliner in 01Black

For the cheeks:
I used an alternative to contour my face since i don't own any product for contouring, I use a matte eyeshadow from HBC's SanSan and it's called Warm Copper Fire
And for my blusher i used Careline Blush On in Fresh Tomato.

For the lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Smitten


Here are some pictures of the look:








To complete the whole look inspired look of Elsa, do a french Braid on your hair,and your done that's the completed hair and makeup inspired of Elsa. Hope you'll like it.
Thanks  for the time to read and watch :))



xx,







No comments:

Post a Comment