Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Zarina The Pirate Fairy Inspired Makeup

.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Zarina The Pirate Fairy Inspired Makeup



Hello guys!!! I was re-watching the movie Tinker Bell and The Pirate Fairy when suddenly i feel like I need to mimic the makeup of Zarina.
I really really love the part of the movie when she transform into a pirate fairy,the style,looks,makeup everything that's why I'm in the urge to really do an inspired makeup look of Zarina.

Please do watch my tutorial on this makeup:


And here's the list of products i used:

iWhite Moisturizing Cream
Loreal Resurfacing Primer
Kryolan Camouflage Concealer Cream
J&J Baby Powder
SanSan Eyeshadow in Warm Copper Fire
EB Advance HD Eyeliner in Soft Black
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Careline Blush On in Fresh Tomato
Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 08/Rossetto











I made a fake mole under the left side of my eyes and i use an electrical tape as a head accessory as you can see on the pictures above. I made that just to really look and mimic the style of Zarina.

What can you say on my new Disney character inspired makeup?
Check out my other Disney character inspired makeup 
Frozen's Elsa Inspired Makeup
Leave a comment down below.
Thanks for the time to read and watch!
See you on my next post !

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment