Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Makeover Time with Ate Vanessa!! PART 2

.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Makeover Time with Ate Vanessa!! PART 2





As I’ve said on my past post Makeover time with ate Vanessa (See HERE) there will be a part two of it  because we
love makeup and we love dressing up just for fun so here’s the part two.!!  YEY!!!! By the way this time we were with my sister and she acts as our photographer.



Face:
1.Careline Oil Control Foundation in Almond
2.EB Advance Concealer in Medium

Eyes:
4. San San Single Eyeshadow in Blackground
5. Aido Pressed Powder in Darkest Shade
6. Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express
7. San San Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Cheeks:
8. Careline Oil Control Blush On in Tomato

Lips:
EB Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink


Before picture.

After picture.

We forgot to take a picture of her eyes but I recreate her look so you can see what I did on her eye makeup. See picture below:



Dress up time:


Dress: Divisoria ( Php 100.00)
Bag: Tutuban Night Market (Php 150.00)
Shoes: 999 Sopping Mall ( Php 150.00)

Blouse/Dress: Thrifted (Php 65.00)
Bag: Gift 
Shoes: 999 Sopping Mall ( Php 150.00)


T-shirt: Divisoria (Php 50.00)
Skirt: My Grandmom's skirt
Belt: Divisoria (Php 50.00)
Bag:  Tutuban Night Market (Php 100.00)
Shoes: Tutuban Night Market (Php 200.00) 

 
   
Blouse: My grandmom's blouse :D
Skirt: An old skirt of mine
Blazer: My mom's office blazer (hehe)
Shoes: Tutuban Night Market (Php 200.00)
 Bag:  Tutuban Night Market (Php 100.00)



Dress: Thrifted (Php 35.00)

Dress: From my aunt

Dress: From my mom :)

Dress: From my mom.


.



We really had so much fun doing this crazy stuff's of us.
What can you say? Do you like it? I hope you do!
Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment