Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room #8 Haul

.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Sample Room #8 Haul


This is supposed to be my 7th Sample Room and the last one is the 8th haul. 



 Just recently I'm going through my memory card and saw this, i immediately check this blog if i got to share this with you guys, guess what i haven't haha. Sorry ulyanin na ang lola niyo. I got these samples for my niece to try out.

So here it is, my forgotten Sample Room haul.

JOHNSON’S® Active Kids™ Shiny Drops Shampoo






"I got this sample for my niece. She really loves this product. It made her hair smoother and more shinier than usual. It has a mild scent; not too overpowering for kids. She also enjoys it because her eyes doesn't sting when using it."

JOHNSON’S® Milk+Oats Baby Bath



"I love this product, and so does my niece. This baby bath is so gentle on the skin and it lathers well. The scent is mild which I think is great for the kids. When I tried it, my skin became softer and moisturized after using."


Let me share you their prices in the market

Johnson's Active  Kids Shiny Drops Shampoo - PHP 131.00
Johnson's Milk + Oats Baby Bath - PHP 100.75
For a total of 231.71 and i just paid for only PHP 110.00




So if you guys wanna try Sample Room just visit their site and log in.
Happy Sampling!




That's all for this post, i hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post  




FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE


No comments:

Post a Comment