Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Last Minute Halloween Makeup 2015

.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Last Minute Halloween Makeup 2015



Happy Halloween!! I'd like to share a last minute makeup look that you can use on Halloween parties. It is super simple and easy to follow.
Lets get started!

Step 1:
Apply a lighter shade of foundation on you face and neck. I apply two application on my face since i don't have any lighter shade available. You can also use white face paint if you want.


Step 2:
Seal it with powder. You can use makeup brush but i prefer beauty blender or sponge.


Step 3:
Draw circle around your eyes to act as a guide later for shading part. I used eyeliner pencil to draw this.


Step 4:
Then fill in using black eyeshadow.



Step 5:
Apply some black eyeliner on your waterline.


Step 6:
Then draw lines on your lips, as seen below. It will look like stitches (hopefully)

And you're finished!!

 Feeling model mode: ON


projek projek na hahahah


I hope you enjoy this post!
Thank you guys
Happy Halloween!
See you on my next post 



FIND ME ON: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment