Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room #18 | #SampleRoomSpotlight #RoommateoftheMonth #SampleRoomPH

.

Friday, July 16, 2021

Sample Room #18 | #SampleRoomSpotlight #RoommateoftheMonth #SampleRoomPH

 


Let me share you what's in my 18th Sample Room Haul.

This is the first time na walang Sample Room bag, maybe because malaki yung item cause i got full sizes of products this time yiiiieee super swerte, i got free full size items

MAXKLEEN DISINFECTANT SURFACE SANITIZER





"This is so a convenient product! I like it so much, it doesn't have a strong smell. I disinfect everything with it haha. Will definitely repurchase this as soon as I finish my sample!"




MAXKLEEN ANTIBACTERIAL CONCENTRATED LIQUID DETERGENT(SUNSHINE FLOWER)

"The scent of this product is superb! Even when the clothes are already dried you can still smell strongly the scent. The only downside I experience with this is that it's not foamy for me, cause I like my laundry to be bubbly and foamy hehe, I used hand wash by the way. But overall it is still a good product, especially it has antibacterial properties."

MAXKLEEN ANTIBACTERIAL CONCENTRATED LIQUID DETERGENT (MAGICAL PERFUME)

I can't seem to find my review on this sample since i encounter problem with my review in this sample but it all good now. Its same as the other variant pinag kaiba lang is yung scent and i prefer this scent hehehe.


Here's the prices of the sample in the market

MAXKLEEN DISINFECTANT SURFACE SANITIZER 

FULL SIZE: 125ml / 500ml
PRICE: Php 90.00 / Php 200.00



MAXKLEEN ANTIBACTERIAL CONCENTRATED LIQUID DETERGENT

FULL SIZE: 600g / 2.4kg
PRICE: Php 100.00 / Php 395.00


So if you guys wanna try Sample Room just visit their site.




That's all for this post, i hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post  


FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE



No comments:

Post a Comment