Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Nagpatong Rock and Tungtong Falls Adventure Vlog #advenSHARs | sharleen garcia

.

Friday, December 11, 2020

Nagpatong Rock and Tungtong Falls Adventure Vlog #advenSHARs | sharleen garcia

 


Nagpatong Rock Formation
Rizal, Philippines
10.26.19


Here is my video on this adventure


yeey i can now share unlimited photos of these adventure since some social media has a limit on posting pic hahahah.

So now the following are the photos in this adventure :)





































I'm really happy that I did it despite of having fear of heights hahahaha, nakayanan ko siya hahahhaha

That's it! I hope you enjoy this post
See you on my next travel post  
Have a nice day!  




FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE












No comments:

Post a Comment