Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room Haul #16

.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Sample Room Haul #16

This is going to be my 16th haul from Sample Room. 


The paper bag are in size small maybe because the products for this orders are small lang din hehe. Also this paper bag are their OG Sample Room bag.


These are the products that I got from Sample Room.

SILKA GREEN PAPAYA SOAP

    Experience a natural and effective way to cleanse and whiten your skin. Enriched with green papaya enzymes that help eliminate dead skin cells for clearer, smoother skin. Blended with Vitamin E that acts as antioxidant for strengthening skin’s barrier function, increase skin’s resiliency against free radicals and conditioning agent for improved softness. D-Panthenol helps reduce skin itching and inflammation, enhance skin hydration and improve skin roughness. Enjoy its fresh fragrance and use regularly to achieve a fairer and younger-looking skin. These formulation changes help Filipinas experience puting walang hapdi, in as early as just 7 days -- proving that accomplishing fair skin can be fast and convenient without the dryness and stinging associated with other whitening product brands.

For best results, use Silka Green Papaya Whitening Lotion after bath. - Sample Room


I've been a user of Silka soap yung orange papaya, and i can say na effective siya sakin. But when i saw this one i wanted to try if it will be effective for me since i saw some reviews that this variant is better than the orange one and also mas mabilis daw ang effectiveness niya, that's the reason I got this product.

Here is my review on Sample Room:

"I super love the scent on the skin it really stays on the whole day, I didn't feel any stinging sensation when using it. I also love that it leaves my skin so smooth after using, it is not drying at all, in terms of whitening I can't say much about it, as of now I cant see any difference while using it now ( i'm currently on my 2nd week of use) but I think when used continuously, you will see a huge difference."

This is suuuper bango compare to the orange variant, but this isn't effective in terms of whitening compare to the orange variant. But it is still a good product. Pero as in bongga yung amoy niya pag open ko palang ng parcel amoy na amoy siya hahaha.


CREAM SILK TRIPLE KERATIN RESCUE ULTIMATE ULTRA TREATMENT CRÈME (ULTIMATE REPAIR & SHINE) (12ML)

    Cream Silk’s first potent treatment crème infused with our most advanced Triple Keratin Formula that deeply penetrates to treat every strand and instantly transform hair to ultimately beautiful. With KERATIN RELAXERS to tame rebellious frizz, KERATIN SERUM to revive intense damage, KERATIN ESSENCE to restore extreme dullness. Every treatment instantly nourishes each hair strand and helps repair damage inside and out for hair that's ultimately healthy and shiny.* - Sample Room




"I like this product because it doesn't make my hair heavy and oily after using it. It's very lightweight and I did not notice how shiny it makes my hair but I think continued use will result to a shiny, soft, and smooth hair."

I actually like this variant of Cream Silk, its very lightweight, perfect for damaged and dull hair.


THE BEAUTY BAKERY WITCH HAZEL FACE MIST

    A witch hazel facial spray that soothes and refreshes the skin with Witch Hazel Extract and Tea Tree Extract. This refreshing Facial Mist calms, clarifies, and hydrates with witch hazel water and tea tree extract; refines skin tone and texture with vitamin C and lemon extract; helps relieve inflammation and rid skin of bacteria; infused with bright and clean citrus notes for a fresh fragrance. - Sample Room



 
"This is one of my holy grail products that's why I'm happy that it's now at Sample Room so more people will get to try this. This is such a great product. The smell is nice and it's so refreshing, the product also has a brightening effect. I highly recommend this product."


This is my holy grail product and i like that the mist comes in a travel friendly size i hope that Beauty Bakery will release and sell this travel size of the mist.  


And that's it for my my Sample Room haul. i hope you enjoy this and let me share you the prices in the market.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment