Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room Haul #11

.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sample Room Haul #11


Sample Room 11


Recycle muna tayo ng bag ng sample room kasi hindi ko napicturan nung dumating itong order ko e.


 VITRESS HAIR FRESHENER

"The spray has a nice fresh floral scent. But it did not last longer than what I expected on my hair maybe because I really have a very thick hair but it instantly eliminates bad odor that you get from commuting so it's still good for me."


SEOUL WHITE KOREA INSTANT WHITE TONE-UP WHITENING MILKY CREAM


"I don't know but my skin does not lighten that instantly but it brightens up every single time I use this product. Surprisingly it eventually lightens my face after 2 weeks of continuous use, honestly I didn't expect it. But I'm so happy with the results. The product is very lightweight on the skin even if it is a thick cream. I also noticed that it dries up pretty fast so you need to spread it quickly. This does not totally moisturize my skin it's just very little. Overall, I am impressed with this product. I will definitely repurchase because it does its job pretty well."




So if you guys wanna try Sample Room just visit their site.




That's all for this post, i hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post  




FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment