Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: EB Advance Shine Free Foundation Review

.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

EB Advance Shine Free Foundation Review


 I bought this product because it was on sale, like a 50% off discount so why not grab the opportunity right?
And also this is my first foundation I bought on the cosmetic line Ever Bilena.
I’ve got the shade Oriental a yellow based tone liquid foundation it’s like a dewy skin finish.
I would like to recommend this to the people who have a normal to dry skin. For the coverage of this foundation, it has a sheer coverage so you have to put twice on your face but If you have an oily skin it would be cakey if you put too much, the “Shine Free” that they’re advertising will not take effect on you ‘cause it’s too moist for oily skin even if you set it with setting powder you’ll feel you’re wearing a really heavy makeup.

 
 the packaging is really traveled friendly but you have to be careful squeezing the tube because the hole of the nozzle is wide/big.




Oriental shade, a yellow water base liquid foundation



 Here's my finished look






Likes
sheer coverage 
perfect for everyday and natural look if you have normal to dry skin
travel friendly packaging 
but they should fix the nozzle
affordable price
easy to apply and blend

Dislike:
It has smell 
Its really hard to explain the smell of it, its like chocolate-y smell and i don't like that i don't know why, i just don't like it

Available Colors : Natural, oriental, Soft bisque
Price: 130.00
Where to buy: Ever Bilena Counter, SM dept. store, Watsons and more

Hope you enjoy my review on this product and I hope this helps for some of you!
Thanks for the time to read!
See you on my next post.

xx



FIND ME ON:

No comments:

Post a Comment