Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Trying this Shein x Belle Mariano collection for plus size?

.

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Trying this Shein x Belle Mariano collection for plus size?


SHEIN x Belle Mariano Collection

Finally i was able to publish this hehe, after a long long thought naipost ko siya. I really wanted to try Belle collection sa Shein and gusto ko makita if okay at kakasya ba siya sa size ko and also  i wanted to try ng mga kakaibang atake ng style than my usual clothes so i decided to get and do this try-on, but i was so insecure sa result sa itsura ng body ko sa video di ako natutuwa sa katawan ko nung inedit ko to noon so this was push back, pero ive been trying to accept my new body type now plus the new release of Hwasa’s song I LOVE MY BODY, the song makes me decide to post this vid, i do still feel insecured but  the song really gave me a bit of confidence and feels to love my body more. 💗

#sheinxbellemariano #hwasa #ilovemybody


That's it! I hope you enjoy this post
See you on my next travel post  
Have a nice day!  




FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment