Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room Haul #20 | #SampleRoomSpotlight #RoommateoftheMonth #SampleRoomPH

.

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Sample Room Haul #20 | #SampleRoomSpotlight #RoommateoftheMonth #SampleRoomPH

 



Here's my 20th Sample Room Haul




Wala pa silang new Sample Room bag this time because i already received this style of SR bag, I'm a sucker of their Sample Room bag because its super ganda, sturdy and recyclable pa.



Let me share you one by one by haul for today.


CADBURY FUSE


"The combination of peanuts, caramel and the Cadbury chocolate is great. If you want to taste Cadbury in a much cheaper price, you'll definitely have to try this. Its a bit too sweet for me though."

As far as I can remember this is the first time na meron akong food sa haul ko, but this Cadbury Fuse is only available for Metro Manila roommates only.

BELO SUNEXPERT TRANSLUCENT LOOSE POWDER SPF 30


I dont know why but sometimes i cants find my review in Sample Room. But for my experience with this product is that, this isn't going to be my go-to product, it is a good product though. It has thin powder that makes it smooth to apply but its kind of white for my face. I don't know i'm not a fan of nagiiwan na supr white sa mukha ko kaya so so lang ako dito sa product na to.




DR. S. WONGS SULFUR SOAP WITH MOISTURIZER



The same goes for this product, i cant see my review but anyway. This is a good product. Its very moisturizing and has brightening effect too, wasn't expecting too much aboout this but yeah really happy about my experience with this one. The only thing that sadden me about this is hindi niya natanggal yung mga active pimples ko, though medyo nalight niya yung acne marks but sa active pimple hindi niya masyadi nasusubside.


PRICES IN THE MARKET



CADBURY FUSE    -    PHP 35 (48g)/ PHP 20 (25g)
BELO SUNEXPERT TRANSLUCENT LOOSE POWDER SPF 30    -    PHP 449.75
DR. S. WONGS SULFUR SOAP WITH MOISTURIZER    -    PHP 38.90 pesos




So if you guys wanna try Sample Room just visit their site.




That's all for this post, i hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post  


FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment