Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Sample Room Haul #14

.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Sample Room Haul #14


Hi were back again on recycled Sample Room bag as my header for this post hehehe.
Another Belo product that i wanted to try when i first saw it on Sample Room kasi its very intriguing since its a sunscreen but in a form of spray. 

"Belo’s very first kid-friendly product. Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++ is specially formulated sunscreen that is gentle enough for kids yet effective and strong enough to protect everyone in the family. Its ultragentle formulation provides effective broad-spectrum protection against harmful UV rays. Its Cell Protect® formula strengthens the skin’s defense system and actively prevents accelerated premature skin aging. Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++ is hypoallergenic, dermatologist- tested, and paraben-free. It is also non-sticky and quick-drying, and works immediately upon application."

Got the description from Sample Room site.

BELO SUNEXPERT ULTRAGENTLE SHEER SPRAY SPF50 AND PA+++





My review on Sample Room

"It's a bit oily after applying onto your skin but it will disappear eventually. I like the scent of this product. I also tried it on my face and sadly it did give me breakout I think this line of Belo product is not for me or for my face."

Here is my additional thoughts for this product, As I've said it did give me breakout when i tried it on my face but for the body its really perfect hindi malagkit and mabigat sa skin that's why i always bring it whenever we travel to the beach or when we go hiking. I super love it kasi  madali lang siyang gamitin kahit ilang beses mo siya ilagay pwedeng pwede siya kaya nagustuhan ko talaga siya hindi  nga lang sa face area.


Let me share you their prices in the market

Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++ -  539.75 pesos / 140ml
So if you guys wanna try Sample Room just visit their site.




That's all for this post, i hope you enjoy!
See you on my next post  


FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment