Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: Live with the King!

.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Live with the King!


Most of the people nowadays are being dependent on the internet because for them, internet is one of the big factors in our life that we need to have.
So in order for you to have the said internet we need a device that we can use. And since our technology advancement today is very fast we always want to have a device where in  you can access all your social media accounts and other internet related things any time,anywhere.
So what would that be? Yeah you're right, a mobile phone device.



For me, as a student and a blogger, I'm looking for a cellphone that suits perfectly for me not only on my needs but also suits my style in selecting a phone, I've always look for my top features in a cellular device because i am considering them as my standards on selecting a mobile device.



And I just recently found a very nice phone that i think would be a great match for my liking and that's  the Huawei Nexus 6P.
Let me share you some of its features..



FASTER-THAN-EVER PERFORMANCE

Who wants a slow device? No one right? Since I'm a student and at the same time blogger and Youtuber I want something that can keep up with my daily use of my social media accounts and my usual mobile uses (i.e messaging and calls) that will keep me up with my school activities.

This the Nexus 6P's hardware comes with the latest version of Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor it makes the performance of the device faster than ever, plus it comes with the new android OS, the Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the freshest, fastest version giving you the ultimate android experience. How impressive is the device right?


LOW-LIGHT LOVING, POWERFUL CAMERA

This will probably the most important features that I've been looking for a mobile device. I wanted to have a mobile device that has the best quality of camera so that I can take pictures nicely and post it here or on Instagram.

Nexus 6P has 12,3 mp camera lens and 1,55 um pixels which is the best all-around camera ever used in a nexus, which is also good for taking pictures even with less lighting, it will still gives you more vivid,beautiful and more appealing shot. Perfect for selfie lovers out there.


ICONIC HARDWARE DESIGN

Sleek, Chic and Elegant -- that is what I could think of when i first saw this mobile device.

Nexus 6P has a curved metal shell that is crafted from aeronautical-grade anodize aluminum, it has also diamond chamfers that encircle Huawei's iconic  hardware design which is also sculpted to accent a low-light-loving powerful camera. In addition with that, this device has a 5.7" WQHD AMOLED display that gives stunning clarity with 518 pixels per inch..


FAST CHARGING

I also consider battery as one of the most important quality for a mobile device, since I always use data connection whenever I'm outside the house or at school, I want a phone that can keep up with my daily usage of cellular phone.

And its nice that Nexus 6P has a long lasting 3450mah battery that can support your mobile usage for a whole day. And also a support from a reversible USB type C charging port for fast charging.


THE BEST OF GOOGLE

I am happy that Nexus 6P support Google apps, since the apps is pre-installed on the device so its now ready to use the application, right out of the box.

I can now easily search, check out my mails and of course upload videos and watch my favorite Youtubers whenever and wherever i am.







Nexus 6P is a great, impressive and promising mobile device that I wish I could get my hands on and experience it.
To know more about the other features click the link:

I hope you enjoy it
See you on my next post.




FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment