Black Bow Tie EY-ES-GIE by Sharleen Garcia: 100 pesos and Below Makeup Products Vol.4

.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

100 pesos and Below Makeup Products Vol.4


Hello guys! Sorry this next installment of this series is super late. I'm having a hard time, choos, wala lang talaga akong budget hahaha. But here it is my new addition of makeups that is only below 100 pesos.


EB Evera Lip and Cheek Tint
- Php 75.00
-SM Beauty Section



Finess Blotting Sheets
- Php 39.00
- Watsons, SM Beauty Section


Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
- Php 20.00
- SM Supermarket


Aido Classic Mascara
-Php 50.00
- Watsons


Daiso Makeup Brush Cleaner
- Php 88.00
- Daiso Stores


I now some of you may already know about these products, but still i hope this post may help some of you! Thank you for the time, I hope you'll continue to support this series on my blog!
See you on my next post 





FIND ME ON:  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE



No comments:

Post a Comment